A range of Women Grow Business bloggers are scheduled to present at the first GrowSmartBiz Conference this September. …agenda to be released soon so please check back shortly!
And(!) WIRED’s Editor-in-Chief Chris Anderson, also great author of The Longest Tail and Free will keynote the event.
Seeking your opinion
So on a related note, would you cast your vote?
The GrowSmartBiz Conference needs your help. Do you have ideas or topics such as green business or how to secure government contracts that you’d like to discuss with other small business owners? Now’s your chance. We’re leaving one panel discussion (for our September 29th conference) up to you.
The topic winner will be announced on August 10, so make your suggestion and cast your vote today!
Just quickly click here to cast your vote.
The panel suggestion that you vote in will be accompanied by the following planned topics for the Grow Smart Business event:
- Driving Small Business Performance with Marketing & Innovation
- Raising Capital with Effective Finance Strategies
- Getting Ahead in the Current Economy
- Integrating Traditional Marketing with Social Media
And want to save $100 on conference registration?
Read more about the GrowSmartBiz Conference and register by August 7 to receive $100 off registration.
Thanks again for casting your vote and helping to make this the best conference possible for small business success.
See you there!
More events for entrepreneurs and your small biz:
- Small business events and write-ups, plus suggested networking events for women entrepreneurs per Women Grow Business.