Have you ever Googled a restaurant, store or movie theater from your Blackberry, iPhone, Android or other smartphone?
If you answered “Yes,” then welcome to mobile marketing. And you’re invited to join a free small business mobile live-stream event from the convenience of your home or office to discover how to tap into the mobile market and create a presence for your small business on mobile phones.
Your customers have already gone mobile. One in three searches on mobile is local. After searching for a business: 61% call the business, 59% visit the business; 88% take action the same day.
Network Solutions is hosting a Small Business Mobile Livestream during National Small Business Week (May 16 – 20) to help you understand:
- What exactly is mobile marketing, and why should you pay attention?
- What is the current state of small businesses and mobile technology?
- What are some simple and cost-effective steps to going mobile?
- How can you incorporate mobile into your strategic marketing plans?
- What are some small business mobile best practices that you can learn from?
To answer your questions and take your small business mobile, they’ve assembled a team of experts, including:
- Rieva Lesonsky, Expert Small Business Blogger
- Ramon Ray, Editor and Evangelist, Small Business Technology
- Jennifer Shaheen, President, Technology Therapist, Columnist, Entrepreneur.com, also partners with large organizations like SCORE, the National Organization for Women and Small Business Technology to educate small businesses on digital trends.
- Tim Gorin, Yelp’s Small Business Advisory Council Member, VP of Business Development, MyEyeDr.
- Navin Ganeshan, Principal Product Strategist, Network Solutions
Join the live-stream on May 17th from 1:30 to 2:30 pm ET. Register at http://smbmobile.eventbrite.com/now to receive more details.Google+