We’re bringing back our popular monthly Twitter chats this month with a woman who’s answered this question while building her own business successfully. Matrix Group CEO Joanna Pineda will answer questions – today! – and offer her thoughts on what you need to know after you’ve launched your business. For example:
- How to measure your ROI. For example, how much are you spending on hosting and managing your website? What about other business expenses, such as Internet, phone and transportation? Are you sustaining a good living from your business?
- How to develop achievable goals. According to a recent survey conducted by Make a Million Dollar Business, an initiative program to help women business owners launch their businesses, 87% of the women surveyed said they want to grow their business; 54% they prefer to do it themselves.
And, finally, Joanna will share her own experiences on how she transformed a one-person shop into an award-winning agency web design and development agency.
Here are some of the questions Joanna will take:
- What types of goals should you create for your business?
- How often should you re-evaluate your goals?
- What types of networks are available to help you develop your business goals and objectives?
- What types of expenses should you be tracking?
- Is it better to hire employees to manage your day-to-day business or outside help?
If you have more questions for Joanna, please leave them in the comments below. And it’s easy to join our Twitter chat: just sign onto Twitter from 12-1 pm ET TODAY, and follow/use the hashtag #wgbiz to participate. Important Twitter handles for you to follow: @jmpineda (Joanna), @wgbiz (our official Twitter handle) and @shonali (er, me, ‘cos I’ll be helping to moderate the chat).
Hope to see you there!
Image: garryknight via Flickr, Creative Commons
Women Grow Business editor Shonali Burke is the award-winning principal of Shonali Burke Consulting, where she turns your communication conundrums into community cool. Adjunct faculty for Johns Hopkins’ MA/Communication program, she publishes Waxing UnLyrical under the watchful eyes of Chuck, Suzy Q. and Lola, her three rescue dogs. Her long-suffering husband has accepted that Shonali can most often be found on Twitter.Google+