Symptoms include: Habitual doing of what you think you SHOULD do versus what you WANT to do, feeling detached from your job, wondering what happened to that life or career dream, a general angst for doing the dishes…
Several, major bodies of research actually focus on the cause and impact of that nasty case of “the shoulds”: Confidence.
Well, “should” no more, because the Hot Mommas Project has a treat in store for you!
The Hot Mommas Project has cracked the code on women’s confidence, and has packaged it up in a half-day seminar. Until now, these teachings were only available inside the classroom of an exclusive, nationally ranked Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership course.
Today, The Hot Mommas Project brings you groundbreaking research and the best practices in leadership education. The result: To help YOU solve, improve, and reach higher; a real world toolkit with the guidance to use it. In the Sis U Bootcamp coming up, you’ll:
- Understand the hard-hitting facts behind the value of women and girls in society. We raise GDPs and company profitability. There’s a reason. Learn what we can do to bring it to the forefront.
- Learn about the “confidence crisis” and how to neutralize it. It’s rampant among women and girls, but we’re so well educated and awesome, we’ve been excelling in spite of it.
- Master the Sisterhood of Success Equation: GRIP, GOAL, GET and see how you can replicate this in your career in any situation ranging from work life balance to salary negotiation to running for office.
- Experience one of the most addictive mentorship exercises ever, and walk out with “Your 5″ – what their research shows is the make-or-break between mediocrity or pursuing your true potential.
- End strong with a pay it forward plan – because that’s how the Sisterhood of Success rolls.
Here are the deets:
When: Saturday, October 15th, 2011, 10 am to 1 pm
Where: The George Washington University School of Business, CFEE
How much: $99 with our special discount code until October 7th (30% off original ticket price)
How to get the discount: Register here and enter the code wgbiz
With whom: Kathy Korman Frey, The Hot Mommas® Project Founder, Harvard MBA, Entrepreneur in Residence and Professor of the award-winning Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership class at The George Washington University School of Business, Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence.
Having heard from Kathy during last year’s #wgbiz bootcamp, I can tell you she is a terrific speaker, energizing, and knows how to put you to work. So I strongly suggest you sign up soon. It’ll probably be the best $99 you’ve spent in a while. Remember, the special discounted WGB rate is good through Oct. 7, so don’t delay!
Image: snigl3t via Flickr, Creative Commons
Outgoing Women Grow Business editor Shonali Burke is the award-winning principal of Shonali Burke Consulting, where she turns your communication conundrums into community cool. Adjunct faculty for Johns Hopkins’ MA/Communication program, she publishes Waxing UnLyrical under the watchful eyes of Chuck, Suzy Q. and Lola, her three rescue dogs. Her long-suffering husband has accepted that Shonali can most often be found on Twitter.Google+