Today is the monthly Women Grow Business Twitter Chat, and today’s special guest is Sarah Robinson. We’ll be talking about How to Build a Fiercely Loyal Community. As always it takes place at Noon eastern for one hour.
Most month we feature a female expert, but of course all are welcome to our monthly discussions, whether we have a guest or not.
Not sure what to do at a Twitter Chat? We give you some tips at the top of the chat. Here are other pointers.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetchat, Tweetgrid, Tweetdeck, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz. (In Twitter you can use the search at the top of the screen, in Tweetchat or Tweetgrid, once you’re logged in, you’ll see an area for you to enter the hashtag at the top of the screen. In Tweetdeck, you can create a column that searches for that hashtag)
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me. (@WgBiz is the official channel, @Tinu is my personal handle), and featured guest(s) if any, this time around, Sarah Robinson (@SarahRobinson). This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! Our twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar.
You can read more about today’s online event, and our guest expert, in our original post.
See you there!Google+