If you’re in North Florida, or are going to be in that area next Friday, here’s 5 reasons why you should go:
- Chief Marketing Officer Jason Teichman keynotes- when they send their marketing head honcho, you know they mean business.
- Free advice on getting a new website.
- Free advice about getting people to actually come to your website, should you already have one.
- Tips on using Google, Twitter and Facebook for business.
- Network over the included continental breakfast.
- “All attendees at the Web.com Small Business Forum will receive 2 tickets to the Winn-Dixie Jacksonville Open presented by Planters”
Okay, yes, I listed six reasons, you caught me. Couldn’t stop myself.
If you go, swing by Maryland and pick me up.
Come on. It’s not that far out of the way.
In the meantime, register here.Google+