Are you ready, Dallas, Texas? The Small Business Forum from Web.com is coming to your town. You can register here.
If you’re a business owner who:
- wants to market your business using social media or search,
- seeks pointers for a better web presence
- will be in the Dallas, Texas area on Thursday the 25th
- and/or look to increase your website traffic
- then you’ll want to attend this free event. All you have to do is register – just do it now while you’re thinking about it. You know how it is with live offline events — there’s only so much space available.
Not sure what to expect? Have a sneak peek at the live blog of the Jacksonville version of this event. Just make sure you register for the event before you go!Google+