Both Roseann Duran, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, and Diane Tomb, President and CEO of the National Association of Women Business Owners, have agreed to be our guest experts this coming Monday at noon Eastern on Twitter.
Roseann Duran, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Web.com
From the leadership page on Web.com:
Ms. Duran has served as Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer since October 2011 and as Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer since August 2010.
She is responsible for organizational effectiveness strategies, corporate communications and the company’s corporate culture.
From March 2002 until August 2010, she was Chief Marketing Officer at Web.com. Prior to joining Web.com, Ms. Duran was managing partner and founder of Odyssey, Inc., a company specializing in strategic planning and marketing for small businesses and Internet companies.
From August 2000 until January 2001, Ms. Duran was Vice President of e-dr.com, a business-to-business Internet company for eye care practitioners. Prior to August 2000, Ms. Duran was an independent marketing consultant. Ms. Duran holds an undergraduate degree from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from the University of North Florida.
Attend the Next Women Grow Business Chat, Live
Every second Monday of the month at noon, the Women Grow Business community has a Twitter chat. We usually have a guest expert, announced on our blog prior to the chat. You can subscribe to our blog, our Facebook or Twitter page using the links in the upper right corner of the page, to get the announcement of our next guest delivered to you.
Again, to be reminded when the chat is approaching, you can also sign up for free on our Eventbrite page.
How do you follow The #WgBiz Twitter chats?
- Log into Twitter, Tweetchat, Tweetgrid, Tweetdeck, or any other Twitter tool that lets you isolate a hashtag. You don’t NEED a Twitter account to attend, but it sure is handy for asking questions.
- Follow our Twitter hashtag #wgbiz. (In Twitter you can use the search at the top of the screen, in Tweetchat or Tweetgrid, you’ll see an area for you to enter the hashtag at the top of the screen – with Tweetchat you don’t even need to log in. In Tweetdeck, you can create a column that searches for that hashtag)
- Arrive as early as 11:45 a.m. to introduce yourself, send us a link to your site, and share your latest project, as well as to meet the other chatters.
- Make sure you’re following the host, in this case me (@wgbiz is the official channel, while @Tinu is my personal handle), and then featured guest(s). This way, you can easily follow the conversation, send questions during the chat, or follow up later.
- Have fun! Our free twitter chats are meant to be educational, sure, but also lighter fare than a teleconference or webinar.
Hope we see you there!Google+